What data is being collected?
- Your server ID.
- Users ID (Only users that have an open ticket).
- Your panels' IDs, names, types.
- Messsge Content*
- The messages and images you set for the panels - Big image, Small image, Open message, Reason message, Embed message.
What data is NOT being collected?
- Ticket transcripts.
- Panels / Tickets data after they were deleted.
- Server messages.
How is the data being used?
- Your server ID - To filter what panels belong to your server.
- Users ID - To know if a user has an open ticket.
- Your panels' IDs, names, type - To allow you to modify panels, identify the panel when creating tickets.
- The messages and images you set for the panels - To allow you to resend panel messages, and to know what to use when opening tickets.
Can I delete my data?
- Deleting panels - /delete-panel - will delete any data related to this panel
- Deleting tickets - The Delete Ticket button - will delete any data related to that ticket, the ticket's owner ID, and the ticket itself.
Is the data being shared?
No, only the bot owner has access to this data.
You can contact me if you have questions on the support server
* Message content is being collected for tickets ONLY if a staff member of the server has requested a transcript of the ticket! If you don't want your conversation to be saved you must contact the server's staff.